Monday, April 6, 2015

Progress - Week 1 (Delayed!)

*I started writing this post last Tuesday the 31st, but it took me almost a week to finish it, look for week 2 shortly
 
Hello,


I am officially calling this week one.  Last week I had a partial week by the time I got started and while I started making some progress on setting habits, but this week I feel like I hit my stride and I am ready to roll.

Again I did a great job prepping my food and tracking my exercise and meals.  I am tracking food on My Fitness Pal and giving myself stars and smiley faces on my calendar.  I got my steps for about 1/2 of the week- I am still working on feeling motivated to get my exercise in.

Death was near at crossfit...
I also hit about 50% of my goals in tracking my meals, so there is progress being made!
Healthy Meals were had!

I did however get to see some scale victory as the 50% good part of my week has been the last four days, so that bumped me down a couple pounds.

I am finding journaling and the mental health part a bit tougher which is something I want to focus on as I think it is really important to my ability to hang with this plan!

I am finishing this update up because I realize its almost time for the next update, so Ill keep this short and say look for Week 2 coming tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment